Introducing: MicroPlus™ Weigh Scale Blender with pneumatic lift
- EasyFlow corner valve standard on the Natural and Regrind bins
- Pneumatic vertical pivot valve standard on Color and Additive bins
- Ideal for small processing machines
- Reduced weight and footprint
- Overall precision of ±0.1% of specified blend
- Compressed air gun for cleanout included
- Easy access to all material contact surfaces of the machine including hopper, feeder(s), weigh bin, and mixing chamber permits rapid color change without the use of tools
- Proprietary 12-12 microprocessor-control technology monitors and confirms the weight of each ingredient (touch-screen optional)
- Compensation is made when a variation in dispense weight is detected
- Additional standby bins are available which can be preloaded so color change time can be reduced to the few seconds it takes to swap bins
- Vibration management
- Improved documentation capabilities
Bin lids and loaders can be easily elevated to allow fast cleaning or bin change.
How It Works
All components are blended by weight based on the setting shown on the master controller. Each component is dispensed separately into a single weighing chamber, and then all components are dropped into a continuous mixing chamber which delivers a homogenous blend.
The entire unit is designed to mount over the feed throat of the process machine or on a floor stand. This unique weighing method allows blenders to operate correctly in spite of vibration or shaking caused by the molding machine or extruder.
- All Materials Metered By Weight
- Accuracy is constantly monitored.
- Automatic compensation for material variations.
- Extreme Accuracy
- In actual operation, color and additive is held to within 1/10 of 1% of requested ratio.
- Automatic Recalibration
- Every batch is followed by an error correction routine that continuously hunts toward perfect dispense weights.
- Direct Setting of Percentages; No Calculations
- Enter settings for percentage of color, additive, and regrind on the thumbwheel switches and the system does the rest.
- Very Simple Operation
- Load hoppers with material; REGRIND, NATURAL, COLOR, ADDITIVE.
- Set thumbwheel switches for percentage desired.
- Turn controller on.
- The unit now operates automatically, adding components in the proper percentages. If material runs out an alarm will sound.
|Model||No. of Discharge Valves||Batch Size||Maximum Throughput||Installed Weight|